Beauty Training Studio - Nail & Beauty Courses
Your Cart is Empty
There was an error with PayPalClick here to try again
Thank you for your business!You should be receiving an order confirmation from Paypal shortly.Exit Shopping Cart
Terms and Conditions
- Qualification received at the end of the course is a certificate of completion, which is not an NVQ or equivalent. Certificates are accepted for public liability insurance by most of major insurance companies in UK which enabled you to work in the industry.
- Beauty Training Studio does not guarantee that you will find a job in the beauty industry or become Technician after completing the course, as it depends on personal circumstances and other aspects which we are not able to control.
- The course will offer all the theoretical knowledge and skills needed to perform treatments which are subject of the course. After the course there is need for practice of those skills to be able to achieve good results.
- The course time is 10am-4pm with half an hour break unless stated otherwise. Please don’t be late as it will interrupt the class. In case you are late, tutors of Beauty Training Studio don’t make up for your lost time by staying longer or working through lunch break.
- Deposit need to be paid before the course date to book the space on the course. Before making any payment, please contact us to make sure the space you want is available. We can’t guarantee the chosen space on the course without making the payment or when the deposit is being paid several days after contacting us.
- Deposit is refundable up to 7 days from making the payment, but not later than on the first day of the course (if the deposit payment was made less than 7 days before the course starting date); otherwise non-refundable.
- If you are unable to come to the course on booked date, we might be able to offer different date if we are given at least 3 days before the course start date, but this is a subject to the tutor discretion and it is not guarantied. Otherwise the deposit is non refundable, non transferable and non redeemable against any of our training, products or services.
- If another course date is offered, additional fee of 15% of the course value may be charged and it is a subject to the tutor discretion.
- The payment of balance for the course needs to be paid in full on the first day of the course in cash. Receipts for all payments are offered.
- All products and tools for the course are supplied by Beauty Training Studio and they are to be used during the classes only or included in a starter kit to take home after the course –please read the description of the course for details.
- Beauty Training Studio is not responsible for any loss or damage of personal belongings during the classes not caused by our staff or items left behind after the training.
- Beauty Training Studio has products and tools in offer ready to buy on the course, but it is subject of availability.
- Beauty Training Studio reserves the right to change terms and contents of offers and/or starter kits at any time without notice.
(NATIONAL BISINESS REGISTER) Business Name Registration NR. 22986888