Beauty Training Studio - Nail & Beauty Courses
We are fully COVID-19 compliant, which means that certain hygiene and social distancing measures need to be followed when you visit our studio.
Please see the full COVID-19 safety information below for our students and visitors.
Please feel free to contact us for any further information.
EMAIL: [email protected]l.com
STUDENTS & VISITORS
The measures we are taking to ensure safety for students at EVA BEAUTY TRAINING STUDIO
- Please do not attend EVA BEAUTY TRAINING STUDIO if you are displaying any symptoms of COVID-19 or during a period of isolation.
- You will be asked to sign in and out of the studio to assist with track and trace.
- Cleaning and hands sanitisation station have been set up at entry and exit points of the studio.
- Yout temperature will be checked on arrival and you will be asked to wash your hands.
- Face coverings must be worn in all classes. Learners will be provided with a disposable face coverings.
- Disposable aprons and gloves and as many single use items are to be used when carrying out treatments.
- You will be required to sanitise your work area and any tools regularly throughout the day.
- We have reduced our class sizes and the number of people in the studio at any one time.
- Learners will not be asked to bring models to short courses and will be paired with another learner to practise treatments.