Terms and Conditions
- Qualification received at the end of the course
is a certificate of completion, which is not an NVQ or equivalent. Certificates
are accepted for public liability insurance by most of major insurance
companies in UK
which enabled you to work in the industry.
- Beauty Training Studio does not guarantee that
you will find a job in the beauty industry or become Technician after
completing the course, as it depends on personal circumstances and other
aspects which we are not able to control.
- The course will offer all the theoretical
knowledge and skills needed to perform treatments which are subject of the
course. After the course there is need for practice of those skills to be
able to achieve good results.
- The course time is 10am-4pm with half an hour
break unless stated otherwise. Please don’t be late as it will interrupt
the class. In case you are late, tutors of Beauty Training Studio don’t
make up for your lost time by staying longer or working through lunch
- Deposit need to be paid before the course date
to book the space on the course. Before making any payment, please contact
us to make sure the space you want is available. We can’t guarantee the
chosen space on the course without making the payment or when the deposit
is being paid several days after contacting us.
- Deposit is refundable up to 7 days from making the payment, but not later than on the first day of the course (if the deposit payment was made less than 7 days before the course starting date); otherwise non-refundable.
- If you are unable to come to the course on booked date, we might
be able to offer different date if we are given at least 3 days before the course start date, but this is a subject to the tutor discretion and
it is not guarantied. Otherwise the deposit is non refundable, non transferable and non redeemable against any of our training, products or services.
- If another course date is offered, additional fee of 15% of the course value may be charged and it is a subject to the tutor discretion.
- The payment of balance for the course needs to
be paid in full on the first day of the course in cash. Receipts for all
payments are offered.
- All products and tools for the course are
supplied by Beauty Training Studio and they are to be used during the
classes only or included in a starter kit to take home after the course
–please read the description of the course for details.
- Beauty Training Studio is not responsible for
any loss or damage of personal belongings during the classes not caused by our staff or items left
behind after the training.
- Beauty Training Studio has products and tools
in offer ready to buy on the course, but it is subject of availability.
- Beauty Training Studio reserves the right to change terms and contents of offers and/or starter kits at any time without notice.